Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


Bogus phone calls, emails on jury service may lead to fraud.  If you receive a phone call, text, or email notifying you that you’re in big trouble for failing to show up for jury service, be suspicious.  It’s probably a scam.  Visit our Jury Scams webpage for more information.

Request for Fine Reduction

Use the MyCitations online tool to request a fine reduction

Traffic Court Clerk's Office Information

The clerk's offices in both branches are open Monday through Friday, excluding judicial holidays.

Public Counter Hours:  8:30am to 3:30pm 
Telephone Hours:  8:30am to 3:30pm

Telephone Number:  (707)463-4660

Mendocino County Courthouse, 100 North State Street, Room 108, Ukiah CA 95482

Ten Mile Branch, 700 South Franklin Street, Fort Bragg CA 95437

Pay by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover using the Court’s Online Payments site.  Search for your case by citation number, case number or your name and birthdate.  Convenience fee automatically added.

Make a payment

MyCitations Online Tool

If you have a financial hardship and can show that you are unable to pay the full amount of a fine for any infraction offense (traffic and other offenses), you may ask the Court to consider your ability to pay this fine.  You can request that the court consider your ability to pay online or in-person at any point before your fines and fees are fully paid.

The MyCitations online link below allows you to enter a plea and make an ability to pay request on eligible infractions. In addition to requesting a reduction in your fine, you can request a payment plan, more time to pay, or ask to complete community service in lieu of paying the fine.

Do not use the MyCitations online tool if you wish to:

  1. plead “not guilty” on the citation and request a trial – request a trial by clicking on this link.
  2.  request traffic school – request traffic school on eligible violations by clicking on this link.
  3. show proof of correction on a violation (valid driver’s license, registration and/or insurance; or a mechanical repair to your vehicle) and would like a dismissal of those charges. 

NOTE:  If you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony, you cannot use MyCitations.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.