Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


- Face coverings required for everyone while inside the courthouse, regardless of vaccination status.

ADVISO DE SALUD PÚBLICA - Deberá usar cubrebocas en el edificio del tribunal, aunque esté vacunado.

ADA / Access to the Court


If you have business with the Court and need accommodations for access, or an assisted-listening device, please contact the clerk at the branch you will be visiting to make arrangements at your earliest convenience. (See contact information at the bottom of the page.)

Requests for accommodations must be made as far in advance as possible, and in any event must be made no fewer than 5 court days before the requested hearing date.  The court may, in its own discretion, waive this requirement.

Courtrooms with Reduced Access

Courtroom C (Family Law and Family Support), Courtroom F, and Courtroom G (Juvenile) in the Ukiah courthouse cannot be reached by elevator; these courtrooms can only be accessed by using the stairs.

How to Request an Accommodation

Request for Accommodations are made by completing the following form:

MC-410 Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities and Response

Completed forms may be delivered to the Court or faxed to the appropriate branch and department. (See contact information below.)

Please note that although the court will accept form MC-410 Request for Accommodations via fax, no other documents may be filed by fax.

How to Contact the Court

Fort Bragg

Department Phone Fax
All Departments (707) 964-3192 (707) 961-2611


Department Phone Fax
Criminal / Traffic (707) 463-4661 (707) 463-4655
Civil (707) 468-2003 (707) 463-6850
Family Law (707) 468-2001 (707) 463-6850
Juvenile (707) 468-2006 (707) 463-6850
Administration (707) 468-3498 (707) 468-3459

How to File a Grievance of the Court's ADA Accommodations

If you disagree with the Court’s decision on your request for accommodation, please review the Grievance procedures below:

 Americans with Disabilities Act Grievance Procedure

Was this helpful?