Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Juvenile Division

Court Clerk's Office Information

The Juvenile Division is located in the Ukiah Courthouse.

Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding judicial holidays

Telephone hours: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding judicial holidays

Ukiah Phone: (707)468-2006

Confidentiality Notice:

Juvenile cases are confidential, and usually we cannot even acknowledge that a specific juvenile case exists. The Clerk's Office can provide information in person, however, in most circumstances, you must be a party in a case in order to receive case information. ID may be required to receive the information, pursuant to Welfare & Institutions Code § 802.

Forms and Filing

Forms may be found on our Forms and Filing section on our website, picked up in the Clerk's Office, printed at the Law Library, or downloaded from the Judicial Council website.

By law, the clerks cannot provide legal advice.

Forms and Filing

Law Library

Judicial Council


There are no filing fees for Juvenile cases.

Copies and Certified Copies

Juvenile cases are confidential.

Requests for copies or certified copies of a document may be made in person at the Clerk's Office with valid ID. We cannot take requests over the phone. You must be a party in the juvenile case, or otherwise authorized by a judge, to receive copies in a juvenile case.

Various copy, search, and certification fees may apply. Please refer to the court's local fee schedule under the Record Related fee section for fee details.

Viewing Juvenile Case Files

Juvenile case files may only be viewed in person at the courthouse and only if you are a party to the case or have been otherwise authorized by a judge. Specific information cannot be conveyed over the phone or through e-mail.

Juvenile case files are stored at the Ukiah Courthouse but can be sent to the Ten Mile Branch Court in Fort Bragg for viewing.

You may call ahead of time so the file can be ready for viewing when you arrive at the courthouse. However, due to confidentiality of Juvenile cases, you will need to provide the case name and number.

We are not able to acknowledge that the case exists - the clerk will tell you that they will pull the file for you if it exists.

Transfer-In Cases

Other courts transferring dependency or delinquency cases to our court may set matters in Department G as follows: Set dependency matters on Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 AM and set delinquency matters on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30 PM.

Was this helpful?