Website Usage Policy
The information contained in this website is provided as a service to the court visitors. Any user of this information is hereby advised that it is being provided "as is." Though diligent efforts have been made to ensure accuracy, the information provided may be subject to errors or omissions. Visitors to this site agree that the Court is not liable for errors or omissions of the information provided.
No Substitute for Legal Advice
No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made with respect to any information or third party sites accessed through this website. Further, this website is not a substitute for legal advice. Much of the information provided by this website is subject to change, so you should verify the accuracy and current status of any information published before relying upon it.
Information Collected and Stored
The Court does not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Web servers automatically gather and store certain information. Only the following information is collected and stored:
- Your Internet domain and IP address. The Internet Protocol Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer.
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our website.
- The date and time of your access to our website.
- The pages you view on our website.
- The address of the website from which you reached us, if you come to our website from a link on another website.
- Any downloaded form or document.
How the Information is Used
This information is used to make the site more useful to visitors. Information collected is used to diagnose problems and to learn about the number of visitors to the site and the types of technology they use; and to improve the content of the site. We do not track or record information about individuals. This information does not personally identify you. Your e-mail address is not automatically collected.
Personal information submitted through the website is typically used to respond to your message and for no other purpose. The Court does not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give it to any other public or private organization for commercial purposes or otherwise.
The Court may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. The Court also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where the Court believes it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, the Court cannot assure you that personally identifiable information that the Court collects will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this pollicy.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Your computer will give the information in the cookie only to the computer that sent it, and no other website can request it.
Links to Other Websites
- The Court DOES NOT verify, control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The Court DOES NOT endorse the organizations sponsoring a linked website, and does not endorse the views it express or the products/services it offers.
- The Court DOES NOT authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in a linked website.
- The Court DOES NOT bear responsibility for transmissions or materials the user receives from a linked website.
- The Court DOES NOT verify, control or guarantee a linked website's compliance with applicable law or regulation.