Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Traffic and Non-Traffic Infraction - Request for Extension of Time to Pay Fine from Original Due Date


I would like to request a 90-day extension of time to pay my infraction fine.  I agree to opt in to receiving text reminders about my payment due date.  I understand that if I do not pay my fine by the due date, I will be referred to Court Collections.

I hereby enter a plea of GUILTY or NO CONTEST, if one was not previously entered.  I understand that I have the right to: an attorney (at my own cost); a court trial within 45 days from the date of the entry of this plea; confront and cross-examine witnesses against me; present evidence in my own behalf and avoid self-incrimination.

If my infraction was a traffic citation, by pleading GUILTY or NO CONTEST, I understand that the court will report my conviction to the DMV and that the charge(s) on this citation will be on my driving record.

Was this helpful?