Case Index - Ten Mile (Fort Bragg)
Case types filed in Justice Courts include Small Claims, Civil under $25,000, Unlawful Detainers (evictions), Misdemeanors, Infractions, and Traffic matters.
The Ten Mile Justice Court maintained paper records of all court cases up through 1989, when it went on its first computer system. In 1991, the court was consolidated with other courts in the county, and cases managed on the countywide computerized case management system.
Only a few indices for the Ten Mile Justice Court are available online.
Click on the title of the index to open the complete index in PDF format
Civil Case Index
- 1989 - Civil Case Index by Defendant/Respondent
- 1990 - Civil Case Index by Plaintiff/Petitioner
- 1990 - Civil Case Index by Defendant/Respondent
- 1991-1992 - Civil Case Index by Plaintiff/Petitioner
Small Claims Case Index
- 1989 - Small Claims Case Index by Plaintiff/Petitioner
- 1989 - Small Claims Case Index by Defendant/Respondent
- 1991-1992 - Small Claims Case Index by Plaintiff/Petitioner
The Superior Court does not warranty the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of the information presented. Please contact the court clerk's office for detailed case information; providing case name and number to the clerk when you contact the court clerk's office will allow us to serve you faster.